Information We Collect
When you contact the Clinic for Adult Attention Problems, P.A. (CAAP), we will collect the following information:
- Personal, or individually identifiable, information you provide to us.
- Standard web server/visitor traffic information regarding overall website traffic patterns. Normally, web servers collect this type of basic information as part of their web log-in processes. We do not report on individual user sessions.
Personal or Individually Identifiable Information & How We Use It
We will use the information provided by you to promote a more personal service to our clients. Individual information we may collect with your permission includes:
- Company Name
- Nature of Your Business
- First and Last Name
- Street Address, City, State, and Zip Code
- Telephone and Fax Numbers
- Email Address
We may use this information to let you know about changes to our site and our service, and to let you know about products and services of other carefully selected companies whose products and services we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish for your information to be used for this purpose, please notify us by sending a message to: email@example.com.
Standard credit card information is processed via a secure, encrypted session. We maintain records of all financial transactions. Occasionally, we may contact individuals who have provided their individually identifiable information through the website in order to:
- Conduct surveys seeking feedback. These surveys are used for quality assurance purposes and to improve our level of service to you.
- Supply news and information.
Personal information is private and confidential. Additionally, all information is stored in a secure location accessible only by authorized staff.
Site Design by Amy Bronstad
Site Hosting by PCA Web Design & Hosting
© Copyright 2012